Providing turnkey energy solutions for extracting hydrogen and green CO₂ from biogas – for a more sustainable future
Decentralised Energy Production
What do we need – to transition for a sustainable future?
Agri-e is a system integrator for turnkey energy systems using biogas and natural gas for production of hydrogen, electricity with CCUS opportunities.
Agri-e energy systems are designed for decentralised and scalable energy production.
By utilizing green hydrogen and CO₂, our solutions will contribute to:
- Climate positive results
- Increased energy efficiency
- Including methane as part of the electrification
- Improved circular economy
- Make green CO2 available and affordable
– and beyond.
We will make it happen
EGIL VIGDEL – CEO
Experienced multi-discipline engineering lead with main competence within automation from Oil & Gas sector. Working for EPC contractors and operators.
- Engineering lead – Norske Shell
- Engineering lead – Equinor
- Engineer – Kværner
- Engineering lead – Rosenberg Worley
KJELL HUSABØ – CCO
Experienced project and portfolio manager on multi-discipline projects including working in operation – Oil & Gas sector.
- Project Manager – Equinor
- Project Manager – Norske Shell
- Founder and project director – Speo Technology
- Project & Portfolio Manager – Siemens O&G
TRYM D. EIDE – CTO
Experienced development lead and product champion for advanced control systems incl. engineering and commissioning of complete systems.
Relevant experience from NOV:
- Product Champion
- Technical Development Lead
- System Engineer and Commissioning Expert